***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Frankfurt, Germany

Friday, October 19, 2007

Frankfurt, Germany

This is definitely a financial city. With all the sky scrappers and almost nothing else. Ok, another street which can be covered by foot within half an hour at most, other than that, there is really nothing else.
I guessed my biggest takeaway was being able to meet my buddies Antonia and Mareen. Both of them were exchange student at my home university and I hosted them during my last semester of study. It was great fun. And meeting international friends again is really cool, because you never thought you will ever have the chance to meet again, and also the desire to see each other again is not as strong, because long distant relationship doesn't really last long. :)
We went to a nice german setting eating house and I tried the typical German Schnitzel. It is essentially pork chopped. I do not know why Germans like it so much, but I thought it was really ok.
Our host is Fee whose laughs every single little thing you say. She is really nice, and she and her sister Lea brought us to a german disco. After being so old, I still find some strengthen to dance. Just feel that I'm no longer that young to party anymore. =p But the whole dance floor was so packed and I must say that the experience is kinda cool.
We covered the city with great ease and we met up with a couple of people from CS. We met Svenja who is a Bio-Chemical student.
Then we met Yana who runs her own Lifystyle Management Company, and she is going to be my first friend from Ukraine. :)
At night, we met Alex at an opening of an Art Exhibition where it was something different from what we used to do.
Alex brought us to a German eating house again, and this time we tried Shweinenaxes (Pork Knuckles) and it was very very oily, but was deadly sinful and good. Yum Yum. And together with Apfel Wein (Apple Wine aka Cider).
A great evening and we got to know some directors from Simens at the bar, and they were so drunk that they are making a fool of themselves and they also revealed some trade secrets to us. lol. It was really funny to see how drunk they are. This is a picture of them marketing their Simens handphone and taking a picutre of their so called boss who is from Korea. All of them were dead drunk.

2 voice message:

Blogger Minerva o Atenea said...

Wow. I love your pictures and your words guy. Incredible life. Kisses from Mexico.

21 October, 2007 08:55  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

muchas gracias. who is this by the way???

22 October, 2007 16:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home