***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: I want 30D

Monday, February 26, 2007

I want 30D

I have been dreaming, breathing, eating, and saying 30D for the past 2 weeks. I just hope to acquire it sooner than later. The reason why my blog is so pix-less is bcoz my new camera (powershot S3) is waiting to be sold. CAN SOMEONE FIND ME A BUYER????

I'm employing asset financing method to raise funds for 30D. I just sold my palmtop for $270.
30D cost 1.8k. Assuming I sell my camera and printer, I will raise probably $600. I'm still sort of 1k. And if I get my ippt gold x2 i will ahve extra $800, I still need $200, and my ang pow can come in handy. I'm thinking of too many perfect scenarios....

Is so hard to get my ippt gold, I just timed myself today, I'm like almost a min away from 9.14. Gosh. And ippt is one week away. If I were to pull away this miracle, it will be my biggest achievement for 2007.

hey 30D 30D, whatever will be, will be, the future is for us to see, hey 30D 30D, whatever will be, will be!!!!

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home