***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish.

My friend was telling me that she will prefer no effort and 100% returns. Whilst, I'm someone who believes in zero capital and 100% return on investments. How is it possible to shed no blood and be glorified? Everyone wants to wear the crown, but does not want to bear the cross....

Was damn enlighten after hearing Steve Jobs' commencement speech to the graduating class of Stanford. And I think gonna change the motto for this part of my life to this....I wish to see myself hungry, both literally and hungry for success and perfection and FOOlish, well, that is for you guys to find out, but u can also see it as being myself, because being FOOlish is simply being myself. =p

But first, b4 i start being hungry, need to go on to complete my europe dream first. Yesh, natas fair come quick come, cant wait!!!

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home