***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: CNY

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

CNY

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all!!!

CNY is what i really needed, to give a strong boost to my overall bulk and mass, after losing like 11kg during my pass one year, i think is only right at least I gain back at least 50% of what I have lost during this period of time, and it looks like I'm doing a great job. :)

Been stuffing myself with my favo CNY goodies, Bak Kwa and Lovie Letters. Simply irresistable!!!

Been a totally mummy's boy, following her ard since day1 to day3. Other than my mj sessions on two nites when my duty for the day is over with my frenz.

Tml will be the starting day to visit frenz, so many and so packed for this year, hpefullie everything does materialised!!!

The atmosphere is getting lesser in the recent years for CNY, maybe is negatively correlated to my age. Ang pow had remained constant over the pass years, and guess this will stay the same way for many more years to come, until unless i get married(which i doubt will be anytime soon).

With the beginning of a New Year, and like what the fortune teller says, this year belongs to the the Dogs, and hopefully something good will happen to me man, i'm in serious need of a confidence boost.

Looking for another 20 ang pows, and I will be happy to end my CNY's collection. Help me achieve that. :)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home