***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: I'm back....

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm back....

Both literally and philosophically.

Can't imagine that the whole of Jan I was lost in limbo.... And finally found myself again. Yes yes yes. This time would probably be the worst pt of my life, the point where u feel nothing is going to get you out.

I didn't realize I'm back, I mean I thot so, and someone juz tell me, I can sense that your back. hahaha, gd or bad, i leave it to u to decide. I'm thinking of 1001 things to do now...felt so revitalise. Can you imagine me still blogging at this hour....

Went for a talk today, felt so uninspired by what they have to offer. I asked my frenz if they really like the job, then the answers are, "it is a MA program leh", "we are so late, we can't really choose, bcoz not many jobs are left", "it is quite prestigious".

All along, I thot it should be like this too, until I started to really interact with the societal culture, and I realized that this shouldnt be the reason why u want a job. I know, I'm a market spoiler, going for all these even though I know that at the end of the day, I do not want to take up the job. Having said that, I think all this interaction plus interviews actually help me realize what I really want in my life and career. Or at least it helps me know what is it that is available in the market.

This past one month of intense interviews and networkings is so much more in depth and intense than what I was taught in school.

One of my dear fren who seem like he does not see the reason in what I was doing asked me if I'm not looking for a job than why am I going for all these.... My answer is, why should I wait until I want a job then I start looking. And also, I think all these actually educate me a hell lot as compare to what I read or from friends. At least, I dun go into an interviewing room with butterflies in my stomach anymore, which I hope is a good sign.

My dear fren oso tell me that he was quite disgusted abt the fact that EVERYONE is hunting for jobs, gg for career fairs, attending ALL possible networking sessions. Which I do not see any problem with that though.... And he just goes on saying how disgusting it is, but on the other hand is also following suit, this i find it rather amusing. How can one feel disgusted and still do the same thing. One can only wonder!!!

Going back to the subject of this entry. I'm really back!!! Hooray.... I hope is not too late to make things happen now.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home