***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Pelepah Falls, Kota Tinggi, Malaysia

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pelepah Falls, Kota Tinggi, Malaysia

This is a super late entry. Went pelepah falls like 2 weeks ago, and only get to post it now. Dun really have much pics because I brought my camera and I didn't get to use. And I found out my camera actually died on me when I eventually switch it on, which I will explain in another entry.


Pelepah falls is not a really hard trek, but it is definitely a trek which I have always wanted to go since yr1. Due to so many unforseen circumstances, I'm only to go there during my last semester. But thankfully I went at this point of time, so at least I get to know some yr1s before I graduate. If not, I would probably grad only knowing some yr2s.



Is was slightly more challenging due to the flooding. And it was kinda cool for the many water obstacle that we have to go thru. It totally reminded me about my Brunei JCC experience. From walking in the river, to sleeping in the rain, but this time, i dun get to sleep naked.

Was telling myself this would probably be the last activity that I would attend with my club as a student, and thankfully it is a memorable one. :)

The picture above shows t2o babes, one who is having a scandalous relationship with jayZ, and the other with hEng.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home