***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Places where I can meet alot of pple that I know

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Places where I can meet alot of pple that I know

When I was in college, whenever I go down to Orchard, I will definitely see people whom I know. I even bet with my friends and see how many friends we will meet when we go to Orchard.

Now, I guess the place where I will frequently meet people whom I know around City Hall and Dobby Ghaut area. Because my school is there....

Guess what, today I was in Raffles place and I just happen to walk down one street and I got to see 3 friends. And just the other day when I was having breakfast with my mum in the early morning and I also get to see one of my friends. Looks like raffles place is going to be my next hanging out place. lol.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home