***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: RIP Canon Powershot S1

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

RIP Canon Powershot S1

Got to realized my camera was as good as dead when I was in Pelepah. The image produce is like ghost figures. In any case, it was the second occurence, so I decided to send it to canon for repair, and guess what???

The guy said my there is a factory default in my camera, so they replaced me a new cam, Canon Powershot S3. It is way cool. Even though, my camera was with me for so long, and i suppose the warranty is already over. Nevertheless, I got a new cam, BUT i dun wanna use it. So now, I'm selling my new Cam, $100 below mkt price. plus a photo printer and I also selling palm top, so anyone who is interested, please contact me.

My S1 has accompanied me half the globe, and is kinda sad that he has to depart that way. He has helped me won so many prizes as well as making me feel so much about photography. I hope I will put what I learn from you into good use.

Really looking forward for my 30D. Please please please, I seriously do not need anything for my bdae, $$$ for my 30D would be strongly preferred. But then again, please dun give me any gifts for my bdae k? got heart can liao....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home