***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Whats the point...????

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Whats the point...????

I really cannot understand.

Why does companies asked you to submit CV and resumes when they do even look at it?

I was arranged for a few interviews this month and I already stated in my resume that I'm currently studying in Mexico, anyone will know if he/she reads the resume. Argh, totally dun understand how HR department work at times. Doesn't even show the least bit of professionalism in them man....

Job employment blues?
If you are one of those who feel the pressure about the need to get a job, fret not as you have a friend in me. Yeah, thats right, dun be pressured by your peers, they are juz being KS. hahaha.

At your own time and at your own pace, I'm sure you will find someone that you will be happy to work for. Or lagi betta, wait for people to head-hunt you.

As for me, hmm, need to start planning my traveling trips after graduation, no time to worry about job employment as for now.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home