***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Finally over...

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Finally over...

Finally got over my espanol presentation. I presented about Singapore, and some of them asked me if Singapore is Democratic afterall? How come so many rules? Am I happy living there? haha, these are the questions that I'm sure all of you can answer betta den me.

Dun really have a liking of the social norm in Singapore, but anyway, I think STB must thank me man. After my presentation on Singapore, the 15 audience in my class today wants to make Singapore one of their next destination in the near future. This is awesome man. Then you factor in the multiplier and accelerator effect, I think STB gotta pay me handsomely for me uniquely myself. =p

I think I did pretty well despite only have 2 months plus contact with spanish. My prof and my classmates were pretty supportive, after the presentation, everyone came up and tell me job well done, something that never experienced to me before even though I top my class in NZ, i wonder why oso. I dunno my grade, but the assurance from others is the best form of results for me, dun reallie care abt grade man, esp when it is juz an exchange.

After this, I have 3 term papers to write, 1 mid term and 3 final exams to worry about. And then holiday here I come...hooray.

Thank you guys for showing your concern and sharing the same sentiments as me for Lech. There are so many things about the guy that I nv say, n u guys already agreed with me. Oh well, I think I will give a daily dosage about him, so that this serves as a reminder for all of us not to be like Senor Lech.

On sat, he was asking me how did I fare for my test, I told him I got 80, and he gave me the tumbs down, trying to tell me that I'm lousy, and he said so loud that he got 90. Well, that girl that was there with us is call Veronika. Well, I didn't want to defend myself for not being able to beat him, but I just stated the matter of fact, that I came back from Cuba on Monday and Tuesday was the test. The 'hints' class was the week b4 which I missed while I'm in Cuba. When I came back, I was so tired, that I didn't really touch my book, so online can tell you that I was sharing my Cuba experience away. And I went to take the test....and I told him straight in the face that if he did not get that result, something must be very wrong. He spend his weekend (Fri-Sun) + Mon mugging for that paper, and that xtra 4 days gives him xtra 10 marks more than me which is like 1.5% of the total grade. I wonder how come he is so proud abt it. And I felt really bad, because I stole his lime light from Veronika and instead of her saying "woah, Lech, u got 90", she said, "woah, desmond how did u do it even without studying". Sorry Lech, try harder next time.

This is a quotable quote from him. I asked him if he would like to go out for a movie on the 3rd week of our school. His reply:"I can't go coz I'm going to the gym". Then I say, we can watch the movie b4 or after the gym. He say he can't go b4 because he need to rest, and he can't go after bcoz he will be too tired. And guess what?? His gym session....is only 15mins!!!

Thats all for today...

2 voice message:

Blogger me said...

wahahhah! My happines, ur post is damn funny la!!! His gym session is only 15mins. This Lech guy hor, very gross le...90marks oso wan2 hao lian! OMG... U rock la! :D

23 October, 2006 02:45  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

yeah, i wonder how come he still bothers to go gym?

haha, gross to the max man. now i'm thinking if all polish are like this. =p

and i still dun understand why is he hao lianing to me when everyone knows i dun study and is juz anohter vaction for me here. omgosh..

23 October, 2006 04:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home