***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Guanajuto, Mexico

Monday, October 16, 2006

Guanajuto, Mexico

Alright, didn't sleep the night b4 because I was rushing my term paper and I'm afraid that I will be late, and guessed what, despite me being earlie, the subway took their own sweet time and made me arrived like almost half an hr late for the bus. But u noe what, I actually planned contigency for being late....

I asked my friend Lech (u will see in the pict below who this Lech guy is, he is from Poland by the way) to buy the tickets for me first, and guess what, 10mins from the departure of the bus, he messaged me to ask me to get the tickets myself from the counter, and he will wait for me on the bus. And that idoit doesnt know that 10mins b4 the departure, the system for purchasing actually closes, and I reached there like 5mins b4 the departure of the train, and the system juz refused to allow me to buy the tickets even though there were tonnes of empty seats on the bus.
Oh, now for the bitching (that pple comment that I dun do enuff here) of that whole situtation. I dun blame the bus company, but that stoopid polish guy. Simple instructions cannot understand. And when I finally met up with him over at the other side, no a single sorry was uttered, what an Arse, ultar Arse!!!

I was lucky enuff to get a ticket that is leaving half an hour later, but I have to pay like 20pesos more, in the end I arrived 5mins later than them. Ok, talking about superficiality, i put up a fake front to act nothing happen and smile at them. That Lech guy didnt even say sorrie, how pathetic can he be....

Before I go on and used up half this entry to complain about this guy, I think I betta move on to talk more about Guanajuato.

It is suppose to be Mexico's most handsome town. It used to be a mining town, and u can actually see tunnels all over the whole town. It is pretty amazing, because all the buses are running in those tunnels which is literally under the town. And it is very well kept and preserved.

Didn't get much sun thou, was cloudy and worst still, it began to rain. It reallie masked what is suppose to be a beautiful day out of Mexico city. The buildings were very nice. They are painted with so many funky colours.
Since for these 3 weeks, it is the Festival of Cervantino, so there is alot of busking and merry making on the streets. Now I realized that in any festivals, people tend to get drunks a few days in a row...the smell of alcohol everywhere they go. But it is very lively.

Visited the Mummy Museum, it was awesome. U will not believe how the corpses are kept the same way as us but their remains is like the flesh and bones combine together. Some even have their eyes, hairs, teeth, pubic hair, etc attached with them.

Most of the time is raining, so we have to take shelther. At the end we attended 2 weddings in the church. Was quite fun to attend a mexican wedding, thou I have one mexican wedding dinner to attend at the end of this month. So i attended a mass, so dun haf to go mass today. I was even captured in the couple's wedding video. I think they must be wondering what this asian is doing in our wedding. The best part was I went up to rec'd communion in my berms when everyone there was so well dressed for the wedding. This is so amusing...
Ended up taking quite a few nice nites shots. Slept like almost 6 hours on the way back on the bus. There wasnt much people on the bus, so everyone took 2 seats and we recline our chairs to the max, and is like sleeping a single bed. so shiok....2 for the price of 1.

Ok, now for more bitching. Lech is such an ass. He has a gf in Poland, and he has a pic of her in his hp, she looks like Paris Hilton, a blond, how chio, den he broke up with her last week, n he say he is like getting bored of her. WTF. He is going out with this other mexican girl who is nt even near chio, wah lau, and he juz wanna get into the fun of it coz the rest of the exchange students are liek that. WTF man. Guess what he told me, if u want my ex-gf contact i can give u, i ask him what is it for, he said, in case I want to hit on her. This guys is a damn arse....

2 voice message:

Blogger me said...

my happiness, you're right. Ur not-a-friend is an arXe. Really bi-bi-ba-bi-boo mann!

U know what, i really love reading your blog! U make me wish I was right there with u!!! It's funny how you attended the weddings..you mean u just walked in uninvited and sat through the wedding in ur BERMS?!?!

Amazing lah u! what's news man!! :)

17 October, 2006 00:33  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

my love, ya tag board got something wrong, i can't see anything u type.

where are u going for exchange? still mex? haha, did i tell u that now my spanish prof is giving me 1-1 tution for spanish, free and good, what else can u ask for.

it was pouring out there, n the church was a gd place to seek refuge. And yes, i was wearing berms. In Mex, u seldom see people wear berms on the streets too. Not that is cool, i dunno la, pple here all wanna act cool... as for me, i'm hot, both literally and seriously. ;p

so which company are u gonna accept? dun reject too many companies hor!!!

ur more amazing than me...=p

17 October, 2006 01:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home