***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Superficiality

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Superficiality

Was talking to a friend of mine and he told me that people are becoming more and more superficial. And my response to him is that...it has always been this way, just that the real world is starting to become more real to him.

I was luckier because I saw it earlier and it was in JC and Army that really struck me that this world is not as innocent as it should be. Kinda sad, and this is real. No joke man. Why do people hide a knife behind the smile?

I think the question that I'm really interested is not why the world is like that but rather why do individual act this way? I must admit that I can be a very great pretender at times. People whom I reallie hate to the core, I will still treat him as if he is my very best friend. But in this situation, I dun think I'm being superficial, but I merely want to forget everything and treat the person as per normal.

My another friend would termed this as wearing a mask. I dun think they are wearing a mask, but they are just "cannot be bothered" or "not interested/lost interest". Sometimes this happen to you from people who are closest to you. How can one day they are so real and nice to u, and the another day, they are someone else?

Sad but true. Good to know too. I rather people tell me the truth about things rather than putting up a fake front. Just like Colleen who just told me that I have allwaiz been ugly, thank u so much, u nv fail to impress me with the 'truth' . =p

For now, I will tell my friend that if this problem persist, just leave that damn bugger, dun waste your time on something that someone doesn't even bother. Be real or be square.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home