***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: I have something that all the woman will die for

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I have something that all the woman will die for

Now, all the girls want this, but not all has it. I have it all....hahaha

The power of eating as much as I want and not putting weight, and instead lose weight.

But the bad part is that, it is something I dun want. I have been ridiculously losing fats at first, then losing mass, and then losing muscles. All my pants need belt now and my shirt look oversize on me.

"yi fu ben lai, gang gang hao, zhe me xian zai chuan bu liao"

I just hope I dun end up like the machinist man. Is damn disgusting. I think I lost like 5-6kg oledie. I was already on the acceptable weight b4 i left for NZ, nw, i think it is about time that I go underweight. And to think that almost one year ago, I was how fat.

Alright, now knowing that I have the ability to change the shape and the size of myself, i must put it into better use. I'm going on a plan to put on Mass. And this time, it shouldn't fail, because the food in mexico is super fattening and super nice. It is almost impossible for me to give it a go.

Let's pray in 2 months time i will be in a good shape and size. hahaha.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home