***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Taxco, Mexico

Monday, October 09, 2006

Taxco, Mexico

After a day of no sleep, I went with Claudia and her parents to Claudia. Felt so bad, because I slept throughout the whole journey. Claudia and myself are making ourselves comfortable at the back for the car. She even brought pillow and blanket.

Taxco is known for its silver and accessories. It is like a women's haven. I'm sure the girls will shop till they drop when they are there. Even Claudia and her mum was suppose to bring me there for a visit. They ended up buying so many things.

The place is still very colonial, somewhere between Puebla and San Miguel. It is really nice, and it is fascinating that there are so many people everywhere selling so many things. There are more than 100 over shops selling silver. I was calculating the silver in one of the small shop, the owners are easily millionaires.


The place was so pretty and the food was terrific. I'm hoping I dun miss the Mex food so much when i return back to SG. =(

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home