***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Congrats to Mark + Rach

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Congrats to Mark + Rach

Congratulations to Mark and Racheal on their holy matrimony on Sat.

Wah lau, this couple power lah, got lunch reception and dinner reception. More than 100 over tables, and made the ceremony in church until so grand.

Now that one of my Best friend is married, I have kinda few the pressure about getting into marriage. hahaha, he is only 2 years older than me, but I won't xiang bu kai one. To get married in 2 years time is as good as digging my own grave.

If anyone should feel pressured, then it should be Kester + Amelia, because kes is one year older than me mah, plus he oledie got a stable job, and it is able time since both of them already so long liao. hahaha, kes will kill me if Am sees this.

And my mum just told me that she won't be able to affort such lavish wedding like such of Mark's. In the first place, if i were to get married, i would not want to depend on my parents for their dinero. I mean, marriage itself is a responsibility oledie what, then all the finances must be well thought before the couple commit to it.

And nowadays, people are thinking about getting house and all. Marriage is so ma fan, thats y if can, dun ever commit yourself to those unnecessary trouble. hahaha.

So many people around me are getting married, esp the girls. Hahaha, for those who are still trying, jiayou....and hope to hear from wedding bells soon.

2 voice message:

Blogger me said...

MY HAPPINESS!!! I'm still waiting for my happiness wor... :D *HINT HINT!* hahaahahaha :)

Eh, ur blog damn funny. How can u describe Marriage as digging your own grave?! V.v.v.v.funny le!!!! :D

10 October, 2006 14:26  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

haha, ur waiting for your life's happiness or u waiting for me? hahaha

if ur waiting for me, den veri hard leh, i go bac sg u cum to mex. tsk tsk tsk.

marriage itself is ok lah, juz a commitment, but the thought of marriage is overwhelming. haha, and u muz avoid using sensitive words to your gf/bf like, next time we should...

bcoz ur giving them the impression that the future is bright...

10 October, 2006 21:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home