***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Funeral at 65

Monday, October 09, 2006

Funeral at 65

Inspired by Morris, I realized the importance of having a funeral when I'm still alive to see all my love ones.

I planned to have a funeral when I'm 65, with a ceremony as well as an obiturary. It would be great to meet up with people who crossed my path in my 65 years of life and why is it 65?

Well, knowing that life is so unpredictable, I do not even know if I can live until that old, but if I do, I do not know if ALL my friends will live till that old. So it would be good to do a head count as well as to meet up with everyone.

Why must we always wait till someone is gone, then you start saying all the good/bad things the guy did on earth. If someone is going to say it, then isn't it betta if the deceased to be were to hear it. I reckoned it would be a great deal. At least he know before he leaves this world.

65 is a good gauge because, I know if I dun have any dieseas I will be able to tarhan until then, and with me still alive and kicking, all my friends will oso be ard. hahaha....

And at the funeral, we know is the final chance for all of us to meet again for the last time in this world, and it would be good to reminisce the past. And is also better to see someone who is alive and talk to him/her for the last time than someone who is just plain lying in the coffin.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home