***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Francesca VS Super Bus

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Francesca VS Super Bus

Those were the days that I fondly remember. Allwaiz the sucker for Buses. I just love taking buses. Even when from my house to church, I would take a bus down to church rather than taking MRT even though I will require like 30mins less.

My favourite bus route is the 81 and 133. These 2 bus routes bring back lotsa fond memories...

Bus 81
For almost the whole of my high school days, I have to wake up at 5-5.30am to catch the 5.50am, 6.00am or the 6.20am bus. If i were to catch a bus that is later than 6.20am I will be late for school. Strangely, I allwaiz manage to catch the bus with exception to those days that my mum oversleeps, and never wake me up. Hahaha, those were the days that I can't wake myself up, errr, and now too. =p

The journey would take me about half an hour to reach school, however if I were to take any bus after these timings, it will take me 50mins to an hour, so I cannot risk taking any bus after that time. So sad rite, imagine I sleep at 12-1am every night and have to wake up at 5am the next morning. But the ride to school would allwaiz be the best time for me to sleep on the bus. And I love taking bus 81 in the morning because there is allwaiz pretty school girls from St. Nick's and Cedar. I was sit on my usual spot, and I think everyone on the bus knows me. Coz i think everytime I take the bus see the same people. Like diff time will see the same people at diff time.

Then bcoz I allwaiz oversleep, the cedar girls will wake me up, or if I take a later bus, an old ah ma who allwaiz end up sitting behind me regardless of where I sit will tap me on my shoulders and tell me in hokkien that I have reached. And the best part is, sometimes I will stop one stop earlier to get breakfast, so the ah ma will wake me up for the one bus stop earlier. she deprived me from sleeping for one more stop.

N of coz, there are times that I end up oversleeping, and the furthest I went was Bendemeer. And quite frequently, when I oversleep, I will end up 2 bus stops away from my usual stop, which is the central love bus stop, just outside the muslim cemetry. U get the St. Nicks, Cedar, VS, Marist, IJ TP, SJC, SJI and SCGS at that bus stop. All from single sex skol, how power. And I will have to act as if I purposely wanted to stop there bcoz something muz be very wrong if a st.gabs guy was to stop there. then I will act cool and walk to school...

bus 81 also goes to my church which is like literally my 2nd home during my high school days. That is why this bus brings about great recollection of my life and I truly missed it ever since it changed its route.

Bus 133
this will be the bus that all of us, kes, mark, gabriel, gerald, martina, and myself will take. kes and me will allwaiz haf to alight at opp the cemetry even when is late at nite. Yes, at the love bus stop, but at nite there is no more love, there is only like spookyness and gui. Wah lau....so whoever's bus cums first will be the luckier one.

bus 133 also brings me to marina square and suntec city, which is considered one of my favourite hang out. marina square used to have Magic Land and Wywy Wonderspace. My favourite pass time is to go to Magic Land and there is a trick to get free tokens, so I allwaiz end up playing games for free.

And we used to feed the fishes in the koi pond outside Wywy, it was so fun, and trying to catch them. It will be so interesting to have Koi fish for dinner rite? hahaha.

And then, another of my favourite hang out is Marina Promonade. Where I still remember last time Chau, Tong, Poon, Khoo and myself would go there and enjoy the breeze and talk lotsa cock. But those were the days that is really nice, because everything is so simple.

U usuallie wake up, look forward to the Carrot Cake/Wanton Mee at Waterloo Coffee Shop and then soccer b4 any church activities, den church activities, den soccer b4 lunch, den chicken rice at waterloo again for lunch, den soccer after lunch, den bac to church activities, den soccer again till late at nite. Bursting pipes, breaking glasses, and damaging cars are like our favourite past times. Those were the days man.

I take bus so frequent last time bcoz they have this student card where u buy the bus stamp, and u can take bus for unlimited rides. It is so cool, is like a free pass. And usually there will be a photo of u, and being the playful me, I cut out a Brad Pitt pix, which is the same size as my pix, and paste it on my student card. And everytime when I take the bus, I will graciously flash the card to the driver. Knowing the driver, they probably damn sianz and wldn't even bother looking at it. So I dun usuallie get questioned until once I kena by one bus inspector when he asked for my card. And I showed him. He looked at my card and looked at me, and he started laughing. hahaha...those were the days man.

Francesca have also brought me to places that bus and my foot wont be able to bring me to. Those places are like the best places to go in Singaore, if and only if you have a car, if not it is totally inaccessible. I can't wait to go to even ulu places when I get back. And I would love to rekindle my affinity with super buses. Lets see if I can work this out when I get back...

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo! grins... very entertaining entry. heh.. but u sure u wanna take buses when u have car to drive in sg?!

19 October, 2006 20:05  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

i prefer buses to trains. and yes, i dun mind buses just as long i have the luxury of time.

i can't help it to feel pissed when people tell me is very far to travel from one place to another. wah lau, sg hw big? plus, my frenz all choose to go city, and it allwaiz happen that i stay the furtherest.

yeah, or better stil, i dun mind being driven around. =p

20 October, 2006 04:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home