***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Rumours and Gossips

Friday, October 20, 2006

Rumours and Gossips

Rumours has it that I am staying with my girlfriend in Mexico.

I was shocked to find out within the last few days, many confronted me and ask me how is my Mexican girlfriend.

They were told that I stay with my girl friend in Mexico. But all I could remember is that I told people I'm staying with my friend's aunt. And I think that messages were passed around with huge distortion, and somehow or rather, I think I have got away with something which is not yet the extreme.

Anyone watched Gossips (2000)? oh my god, it is such a marvellous movie. For those gossipmongers out there, before you start your next gossip, have a look at this, and I promise you that the next time you start a gossip, you will think twice.

2 voice message:

Blogger me said...

wah!! okie...yeah, rumours are bad eh.. nvm la, maybe somewhere along the line things worked like the broken telephone game.. :D

23 October, 2006 02:46  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

haha, "maybe"!!!

most of the time, it doesn't. n it tkes a pretty rational person to mke it work.

anyway, do u noe that i was reading your blog when you posted this comment.

muz be our chemistry that is so great that allows us to do things together given geographical boundaries eh?

23 October, 2006 04:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home