***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Just another day but...

Friday, October 20, 2006

Just another day but...

It was just another pretty mellow day, with my research for all my term papers going into full throttle. Everything regarding school seems pretty managable and constant (other than my risk managment module which I totally have no idea of, because everything is in spanish). Normal chilling out in the bar with a bottle of Sol after lesson and discussing future traveling plans with Damien. Everything was pretty normal...

However, I have got a few things that made my day...

When my Professor for Spanish walked into the class, the first thing he say is the usual como estas (how are you) to all of us. And the second thing is, "Desmond, I have decided, next year I'm going to Singapore." One could only wonder why is your next destination SG, when there are so many more other nicer place to go. Oh well, I shouldn't dwell so much into how well my presentation went and that everyone wants to visit SG. But at least I'm confident that with him being enthu to go to SG, i'm sure my marks will not be that bad. =p

The next thing was a love mail from Singapore with my favo maggie noodles, and many more other goodies. Gosh, so excited, I allwaiz thot mail will never get to Mex, but now I think it is made possible, however, it takes damn freaking long man...anyway, I love the love mail, muacks.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home