***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: oh no....

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

oh no....

Today was quite fruitful I must say. Did lotsa stuff....

I signed up with the language department for spanish course, and I'm doing lotsa self-learning, hope this helps man. My immersion course the prof is teaching google level spanish, i dun even understand, felt that i wasted my time there. But the only reason why i'm gg is bcoz the whole class is made up of exchange students, and i can at least get to interact abit.

Then today, everyone is like asking me, so we heard ur going to Cuba, can I tag along? Then there is like so many people wanting to go with me. Is like, a mother duck bringing all these ducklings out. At first I thought I could enjoyed and relax my time in Cuba, now everyone wants to tag along. I told them is abt 300 plus USD, they tell me is expensive, now i tell them is 500USD inclusive of everything, they suddenly so onz. damn sianz. if they were to calculate, the amt is actually inflated, but they r thinking is a betta deal. argh...

I have no trouble going with a few guys, but now is like half the class want to go with me, and the problem is they ask me to change the date bcoz of them, i think they r reallie inconsiderate lor. tag along, stil want me to accomodate them...argh....

But im speculating that they are merely saying instead of really wanting to do. So lets wait and see in the next week...

Planning for Vera Cruz this weekend, going to meet up with Bianca (yo amiga de NZ). Long weekend, Thurs-Mon. woohoo....now u noe why last weekend I was recharging. hahaha.

So this week will be a busy week for me, have two presentations on Thursday and I'm going to start doing ppt for one now. Thinking if I should spoil market, and I have decided, yes, im going to spoil the entire market. Since i'm the 2nd group to present, there are like 6 more after me, will make them work even harder. hahaha....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home