***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Boys need girls

Friday, September 08, 2006

Boys need girls

Once again, there are so many things I can blog about my politics class. But this one draws a very good example of what i allwaiz feel. Duncan(my prof) was asking what is the societal norm, one guy answered: "like opening doors for the ladies..." then Duncan say:"what? you should not only open it for ladies, for men too!!! treat not only ladies with respect but also the same species."

To which I would like to bring out something that I feel strongly. I have like many guy frenz who only does favours for girls or only treat girls very nice or only choose to do certain things for girls ONLY. And I also met guys who act blur when paying when with guys but quickly offer to pay when they are with girls. This is like so... simply dividing the class so clearly. And they are the guys who are only girls-centered. How come they can't treat the guys the same way they treat the girls?

other than the girls being the weaker sex(just joking, pls dun b offended =p), or they have something else that guys doesn't. Seriously, I think i really despise those guys who only nice to girls and heck the guys, because it really speaks volume about them in the what they treat people.

And yes, what Duncan say today is really so true, dun do it only for the girls, do it for all humans and do it with respect. Is it him or are all english pple so gentle and nice. :)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home