***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Internet down for 2 days

Friday, September 08, 2006

Internet down for 2 days

My internet was down for 2 days, and life without internet is suppose to be good, then we will not be living in the world artificially right? But hell no, all my skol work are in the internet, and i'm completely stuck coz i can't study. argh.... and I felt so sianz diaoz.

anyway, my comp has very bad wireless signal for like 2 weeks and they call the person to cum and take a look, even up till now, still no news. and it takes the company 2 days to repair the internet, argh, and i am needed to re-prog everything again myself. that is so stupid and inefficient.

But one thing here that is really good is that claudia and her family have been taking really good care of me. I feel so much loved when I'm with them. kudos to Clau + fam.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home