***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: even the best falls down sometimes...

Saturday, September 02, 2006

even the best falls down sometimes...

gone are the days when I thought I made a wrong move in coming to mexico. That was like the initial few weeks here. Because I cannot travel much, language barrier and all the stupid cock up in the school.

Finally, I have risen above all adversity. But seriously, i was damn pissed in the beginning, I really expected more from this exchange, then my first impression brought me to shambles. Now, I feel kinda relieve. The same old feeling of enjoying the fruits of making something happen. There will never be a day where things are run by Adam Smith's invisible hand theory la, u have to fight for everything that you want. Nothing just comes to u by coincidence or by chance...NEVER.

Reasons why I was damn down initially...
...only got to spend such small amt of time at home
...only get to meet so few people
...leaving my love ones behind
...missing chinese food BADLY
...4 out of 5 lessons are in spanish, even my basic spanish is taught in spanish
...school here starts 1 week earlier and end 1 week later than home uni
...bad security, can't travel alone

why i'm abv the moon now...
...I noe i will b bac home to sg juz b4 2007
...I emailed and chat with those pple that I did nt have chance to meet
...knowing that my love ones still care for me and talk to me
...friend from hk sent me emergency ration (expecting more thou)
...spanish is improving, but I have to put in 3 times more effort than normal students
...I got all my profs to allow me to end my exams b4 29th Nov
...I'm traveling tml to Puebla, and I planned so much more traveling in the weeks to come
...today I'm convinced that I will go to Guantemala and Blisez and Cuba and USA and Japan
...once again, I have made things better for myself

Even the best falls down sometimes, so why can't people like me be allowed to fall? And falling gives u a reason for wanting to pick yourself up and make things even better than how it was initially. The only time u fail is when u choose to remain there when u fall.

Like I recently mention, I read in some articles that there is a study done that people wants to feel bad. I find it so strange that there are people are there who yearns to be confused, sad, stress and disappointed. It is self-inflicted mechanism. So that from this feeling, they can feel betta? Sound kinda chiem, to feel bad first b4 u feel good. Though I'm not like a strong supporter of this, but i reckoned that it is a good way for morale boasting and changing moods.

But if you are genuinely feeling down, as much as people can help you out to feel better, the ultimate response to it can only be determined by ONLY yourself. U are the governer of your own feelings, it is so amazing if u learn to control all this... And yes, have turst and have faith in yourself. :)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home