***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: busy busy busy

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

busy busy busy

It is the time of the year again when university starts for all undergrads, many are feeling that they are having the most busy point of their life. I have the luxury of seeing all my friends complaining about how tough school is and how many 1001 things they have/want to do.

Even though my school started like one week before my home university, and it is expected to end one week later, I ain't complaining much, even though I must admit that the people here are crazy. Why crazy? Not because of the extra 2 weeks of school, no mid term break and no study week, but is because they start school at 7am and end at 10pm. Madness.

For once I get to observe my friends, being packed to the brim...mirroring images of myself for so many start of the semesters. But I always look forward for school to start, because I never have lessons on Monday, thus no Mondays blue. I also find that I'm most productive and efficient when I have 1,000,001 things to do. And the pleasure of seeing familiar faces around and working with dynamic and different individuals.

I really can't wait for my last semester to start, knowing that I have so many things planned out, and it will definitely be so different as compared to my 3.5yrs of education. Of which my 1st semester was spent getting involved in 11CCAs, and 2-5 semesters busy planning and participating in club activities and my last 2 semester spent familiarising in new environment and meeting new people. The last one will definitely end with a bang and it will be so much more fruitful than my 7 semesters. I want a semester that I can meet up with friends, attend external classes, take time off to travel in asia, REALLY study since it is the last time i'm gonna do it, and do some kinda community service. Yes, all within the 15 weeks-semester.

Well, not to the busy busy busy part. I had a conversation with my friend who has already started working since last year. She promised to send me an email, but I have yet to rec'd it for like so long already. Then I was teasing her, how cum I nv get any email from you. She replied that she is really too busy. Which I totally believe her. But the thing is....

How come people want to make themselves so busy? I mean, I agree that I'm one of the those that I talk about, but I also believe there is time for everything, like, dropping an email, a sms, a call, a short coffee meet-up, a tok cock msn session and etc. Even though, i admit that the time I spent on my bed is almost near zero. Not that I dun sleep, but I find myself falling asleep in my car, in the study room, in the living room, on the floor, all these places while doing something...

And I was thinking, if everyday we are so busy, then do we have time for our love ones? I was just thinking what if u will not get to see so and so soon, would you have done what you would have done? Why is it that when people start going overseas, they will wanna meet their frenz b4 and after travel? what and how about those that are leaving us for good ( i literally mean kicking the bucket)? They won't know when, so will we only meet up with them when we are paying our last respect and feel sad coz we didnt reallie have a chance for a meet up?

Every single second and moments you spend with someone is precious. Regardless whether you are plainly toking cock or doing some funnie activities like making fun of each other. Well, if that someone out there is important to you, please dun wait until it is too late to spend whatever little time you have on earth with him/her because no one lives in perpetualty. And the when you really want to start spending time with that person, u realise that there is so little or limited time to. Time wait for no one, act fast.

So my advice is dun be a busyBody. Have a relax body instead, let it rest when it needs to. Nourish it with things that eventually matters. ;)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home