***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: TGIT

Saturday, August 26, 2006

TGIT

Weekends start on Thursday nite for me. I was in a party mood, there is like this party that is called Orange that is organised by my uni and free tixs are given out. The free tix included open bar from 9.30-12.30am. Not everyone get it, but almost all the exchange students have more than 1 tix, there is super crazy. They were all asking me to go....

I decided to go to the pre-party b4 the actual party at the exchange students' house. The first thing that I saw them, they asked if i want a shot or a beer. That is crazy. I took like 2 shots and 1 big glass of beer, and I was high, and I know I would not want to carry on.

But this is so freaking surprising, i usually have very high tolerence, but is only 2 shots and 1 glass, i dun believe my standard dropped so much man. Argh... But it was good, because everyone went crazy, we play games and chat alot.

It was raining so heavily that I have to walk home on those flooded streets. Remember me saying about Mexico City is build on a lake, hence the frequent flooding whenever that is raining. But it was good, I still see shops selling tacos in the middle of the nite, so i stopped over and got some quick snacks b4 heading home.

It was somehow a start to the many adventures that I know I'm gonna have in this beautiful country. First time reaching back home after midnite all alone at nite, pretty cool, and it is not that scary, other than the rain, and the stupid lightning that roars non stop the whole nite.

And when I got home, i realized that the lignthning disrupted my internet services, so no internet for me for one night, JTB. hahaha

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home