***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Matters of the heart...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Matters of the heart...

Gosh, Claudia is at the brim of breaking up with Thiago, and I'm here again to witness it. I think it is really a hard time for her man.

I mean it is like a hard time for any couples who is facing the breakup.

Then I went to her place today, saw the stuff he did for him, oh my gosh, if im that guy, my heart will just melt. Yesh, I get touched very easily. hahaha, my standard very low one, so as long as ur sweet can oledie...

As I was talking to her, what she say caught my attention, she say she is willing to do anything for him man, but it really takes two hands two clap. Hmm, how does this sound to you? At first I thought that was quite selfless thing to do, den I start reading into what she say, it seems to me it is more like a conditional thingy.

Like I will do all these for you if you....

So tell me what is love really about? When I do this to you, ur expected to do this and that to me. Or I will do this to you, if you want to do something bac to me, I'm totally not interested, I just want you to be happy.

And I also can see that there is so much expectations on both ends, too much expectations, too little contentment and so many conditions.

Gosh, since when such an easy thing such as LOVE have become so complicated and confused.

Please spare me the complicated part of it and let me enjoy the simplicity of LOVE.

And yes, if you love me, I'm currently missing Oyster Sauce, Chicken Stock, Garlic & Cheese Mashed Potato instant mix and fried rice. Oppps, my Mexico's address is in the 1st/2nd week of August entry. And as gesture of my love to, I will do something that is virtually impossible for me to do it here. =p

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home