***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Falling in love again....

Monday, August 21, 2006

Falling in love again....

10 out of 10 guys I asked here in Mexico tells me that if given a chance to be with this girl, they do not mind forgoing their girlfriends. Ha, i was wondering how come true can it be. She does not belong to their kinda. She is a french babe.

Yesterday I saw her on TV again, oh my god, the impact was so much greater than the first time I saw it. She is like so stunning, adn moves to die for. Sexy and sensual....OMG.

It is so weird how a french celebrity get so famous in Mexico. Then again, after watching her MTV, you guys will understand y. Nice songs and lotsa more....

Please view it at your own accord. Scenes may contained stuff that is not favourable for viewers underage.



0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home