***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: End of first week

Saturday, August 19, 2006

End of first week

Friday is the start of the weekend for me, it really seem so. No school, sleep in, and party time.

School week ends on thursday for me, and i'm very happy with it. I allwaiz leave mondays free when im back home coz i allwaiz have mondays blue and i will just laze at home doing nothing. Dun think i'm a workaholic, coz i dun work on weekends plus mondays. strictly for rest onli. and I expect to have mondays n fridays off when skol start in sg for me. =p

Was planning to travel round Mexico City but there is some political demostration in the city center where all the attractions are, so i can't go. So today, Claudia brought me out again. She has always been so nice to me...I just love her.

My mum is taking dancing instructors exam soon, and i think she is going to pass with flying colours. how cool to have a mum that teaches dancing. Yesh, all kinda of dance, from rumba, salsa, line, tango to ballroom. And yesh, i'm so gg to master all of these when im back in singapore.

Tml is another happening day. lets hope it stays this way man...i have to give a presentation of an impromptu topic in spanish on monday. wish me luck man.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home