***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: First lesson on Politics

Saturday, August 19, 2006

First lesson on Politics

Finally, I have my first class and is the one and only one that is in English. The prof was quite good. From UK. Is also my only class to be in 7am in the morning. I have never attended lesson so early in my life before man. It sucks.

But he was nice, he offered to buy all of us coffee in all our classes. The class was quite interesting in the first half, and i started dozing off in the 2nd part. i think he saw me, is quite bad, coz the class only has 13 of us. I'm sure he can see me nodding away. hahaha

Anyway, lotsa take aways from this lesson, and it did trigger lotsa personal thoughts.

I have a fren who allwaiz say he hated politics. Well, from my first lesson, a classical definitations by academics for politics is a solution for conflicts or is conflict without violence. I'm sure in either ways, it is definitely better than no solution or conflicts with violence rite, so how bad can politics do?

Anyway, I think the fren of mine haf yet to seen how politics work, and i think alot of them try to relate it to the outside world, as if it is like an experience. I just find it so ridiculous and funny, like how people will allwaiz tell me, they hate the politics, i mean, i can understand if they are working and they are like suffering from it. But, wah lau, but more often den not are people who are still studying and telling me students play with politics. I would think that they are reading too much when there is nothing much to start of with.

There are people who are really simple, but yet people choose to think they are deep people. There are people who really carries great agenda, and yet people just write them off. So I think there isn't and perfect knowledge on any of these matters, so one shouldn't just use politics as a form of generalisation.

And politics is like the study of power.... And power is a very big and important word.... With power u can do alot of things.... Do you know what is the person who is the most powerful? haha. The person who is the most powerful is not the president, the chairperson, the leader or watsoever. Is the one who is giving all the directions behind. So the person who controls the person who has all the power is the most powerful.

I'm really looking forward to my class, because of free coffee, and there is no exams, just papers and oral exams. Which i think is very very good. hahaha..yeah.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home