***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: I got tricked

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I got tricked

argh, today i'm suppose to take a course in English, but it turned out to be spanish. Assuming my last course is in English, I am already taking four courses in spanish. Wish me luck man. I need to pass everything leh...how?

then i keep seeing the song, "even the best falls down sometimes". not that i think im the best, but i suddenly thot that I actually come to exchange so that I dun have to study that much, but it looks like now i will need to study even harder.

after these 2 exchange, i realize how good my university is in terms of the cirriculum. and my university in Mexico is called, Instituto Technologico Autonomo de Mexico. The whole school looks like my old campus, it feels so homely, just that I dun feel homely YET coz i still cannot speak fluent spanish. Alright, i will give myself till oct to master it.

I noe i can, therefore I MUST.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home