***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Slowly but surely

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Slowly but surely

Today was quite fun. Half of my entreprenuership class is filled with exchange students. And they are really nice to me though I dun really hang out with them. They all took turns to help me out in spanish and translating for me.

Everybody sort of like know me because I'm like the only asian among the exchange students, the only asian in the whole school, probably the only asian I have seen in Mexico City thus far.

I'm starting to learn spanish with a little more easy. I can remember phrases and words faster and more at a time. This sounds good....

I met one french guy who was sharing with me traveling in Europe. He is really tempting me big time about traveling in Europe. As for those who know that I "was" suppose to spend 2 years traveling around Europe is now putting on hold because of change of future plans. However, I will definitely travel at least half a year upon graduation(dun wanna conform to social norms to find a job). I want to make sure my school doesn't have the 100% employment within first 6mths, thats for sure. :) Unless of course, the magic editor can twig it to 100% again. ha.

This weekend will be going to watch a play - grease, the pyramids and hopefullie the protest in the city center.

And that french guy promised to bring me round Mexico. Which is good, coz both of us share the same interest in traveling, skipping classes, drinking, doing all the budget stuff. Coooool~~~

As I see myself improving my spanish, there is like so many things I can and I want to do...I can therefore I MUST!!!

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home