***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Sigh...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Sigh...

Was hoping to be able to move out of Mexico City and discover other places but the situation does not allow. With constant political unstability in the City and in some part of Mexico, it make traveling really hard. But I really want to travel. Argh...

I just hope the sitatuon improve soon. Cuba will be my next destination and I hope to make it b4 something happen to Castro. I have finally done my research on Cuba and Guatemala, first time before traveling that I do research. Ha...

There is like so many things to do now, and I want to do it, and I allwaiz faced with the fact later on why should I do it. Perhaps life is not a succession of urgent "nows". It's a listless trickle of "why should I's". So do not rush to do something when you do not even know the reason for doing it. :)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home