***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Greed

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Greed

Today, I want to introduce Greed to everyone. Greed has always been seen as a -ve thing by everyone, but no matter how -ve it is, everyone use it in a way or another. No matter how u argue it, no matter how u beg to differ, you know it deep inside you that you have it.

There are so many ways in which u can be greedy or succumbed to it.

Dun try to stay out from this word or avoid it. Greed captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. The point is, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save you, but that of our World.

Why in the hell do you think what Adam Smith says make sense. If man all do things for their own self interest, it will create a better good for the society as a whole...

For once in my life, I want to be greedy. I want only the best for myself, and I thus, I have decided to eat more nachos for tonite. =p

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home