***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: lucky

Thursday, August 31, 2006

lucky

Finally I have confirmed that my exams will end on the 29th Nov, and can conc on traveling. :)

Lucky today I talk to my spanish prof, if not he will be thinking I want a credit in spanish level 3. When I'm merely trying to get my spanish level 1 or intro to spanish.

Glad that he cleared this confusion and everything will be made easy for me, i hope. =p

This weekend I will be off to Puebla, so excited, and we got like so many people to join us. It will be fun. And i'm planning to skip class tml....even thought tml is the last day of my study.

Nowadays, the week seems shorter as I have a 4 days week. I can make it to none thou...hahaha

1 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

59cjr1wmr

My web blog: halogen ovens

29 March, 2013 08:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home