***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Friendster

Friday, September 01, 2006

Friendster

Just a few days ago, I got a message in friendster. I thought it was something out of date already, never expected to see anything from there. The last time I ever touch my friendster is in 2003.

My friend was telling me that I have a long list of friends, 483. I think there are still alot more people that I did not add then because of the 500 pax cap. Anyway, i took the chance to see the pics of all my friends, and checking out how have they been. Generally, I find every guy and girl becoming more mature and attractive, which is good. And so many people are already working, I'm the only guy who is left from my JC class who is still studying...argh...

I also took the chance to update my friendster and pumped in the pictures that was not updated for the last 3 years. I also messaged most of my friends to get their contact details. I spend like 6 hours yesterday and 2 hours today to do it. Finally done, and added some other friends to make up the 17 to cap the total number. hahaha.

I got this personal secretary online who helps me to organise bdays and addresses, so that is why I will allwaiz remb pple's bdae as long as I have a computer with me. Then again, I'm so afraid of the prog giving up on me, I write all my friends' bdae down in my organiser, and it is so funnie, because the whole year planner is filled up with names.

And I think for someone with so many friends ( i dun even noe some consider me as one anot), i think the least i could do is to wish them happie bdae in that yr. Given that I have 365 days, is almost impossible to meet my more than 500 friends, but i will strive to work on it man. Nothing is impossible, there is always time for EVERYTHING...=p

I went on to read my testies, for a reason or two, i lost half of my testies and some of my friends are out of friendsters, i dunno y too. But as i was reading those testies(sounds like testicles, no uh, is testimonies), it really drew bac lotsa sweet memories with so mani different indivduals. And i was thinking if some of them who know me then of what they know me now, would they have written the same. *shrugs* I think thats all for my friendster account, there is like no other things to upgrade to already. Unless of coz they lift the limit. haha.

Speaking about testies, I've got like 5 autograph books, which I was thinking of getting it filled up by those in schools, but so many have already left, and i do not know if my friends will still be there when i go back. Autograph book from sec skol to jc 1st 3mths, to jc, to army, to sif, to exchange and i hpe i can get alot alot more. doesnt matter if pple write bad things, just something to remb for time to come. Man, i'm such a SNAG. =p

Alright, make things easier for me, those who are reading this entry, simply type your address and contact number and send it to my gmail for updating of contacts. So that next time when I get married, i dun have to call u guys up to ask for ya address, very ma fan...hahaha :)

2 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i still prefer u with ya short hair. :P
colleen

03 September, 2006 21:57  
Blogger |nnoc3nt said...

everyone oso prefer, let me be ugly for once can? only until b4 2007. i promise i will look good for u guys after that. =p

04 September, 2006 11:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home