***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Friends give unconditionally

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Friends give unconditionally

I am really blessed with many many good friends. But there is this one friend that I want to thank, especially during the recent 'hard' times.

Well, I got to know this friend like 2 years ago, probably it is just hi-bye kinda fren more than anything else. Recently got to ACTUALLY talk to him, and was quite amazed by how fast the friendship blossomed. At least it beats the long long frenz of mine....(hint for u guys to buck up =p)

What he did actually really touched my heart, though i did not exactly share with him how i feel, but I'm reallie touched. He knows how exasperated I'm for being like the only weird spiece in this country and have trouble speaking spanish, so he introduced one of his fren who is from taiwan who is in mexico to help me ard. thats like kwel...finally another asian near me.

Then he learn that I will travel in Japan alone, and knowing that there will be another language barrier, though I didnt really thought abt it, he linked me up with his fren in Tokyo to show me ard. I mean all these r favours that I did not even ask for, and were offered so willingly and is done almost immediate. Gosh, i wish more pple are like him. :)

But, u guys being my friends are special in your own ways, i truly appreciate each and everyone of you. The reason for our meeting is not by chance, and we have to treasure what we have b4 we lost it. Just want to say a big thank you to that special someone for offering a helping hand. Thank you so much. And to all my frenz out there, I love you guys too~~~

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home