***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Mellow Weekend

Monday, September 11, 2006

Mellow Weekend

Had class on Sat, can you believe it? Did something that you will never expect me to do, and that I attended the class, even though almost all the exchange students skipped the class. hahaha.

I decided that this weekend I shouldn't do anything much and just relax at home with the company of my Movies and trusty laptop for my internet connection is back. Plus, I'm feeling lazieeeeeeeeeee, very very lazieeeeeeee.

I rejected my friends to go party on Thurs, Fri and Sat because I'm too lazie to get out of the house, but I think feeling lazie is more like an excuse, the real reason is that I finally got some time to reflect and relax.

I cleared many backlogs, did a careful reading up on jobs, so at least I know what to expect in the future, planning for my trip to LA, and yes, I have confirm flying to LA on the 14th Dec and my last day of exams is on the 29th Nov, how good rite?

I was feeling so sianz yest while clearing my stuff, so I decided to take a walk around my area, and I feasted on 3pesos tacos, I took 5. hahaha, so greedy and sinful, but I like.

Got 2 of my term papers approved, so I guess I'm gonna start working on it so I can enjoy later. Can you believe it, I just have to do a 15 page term paper for one module without going to any classes at all, how cool.

I have a chance of catching up with many friends over MSN and friendster. To friends around my age, the first question I ask is are you married? hahaha, because girls around my age are old enuff to get married what, shldn't wait until too old. =p Speaking about conforming to social standards aye?? hahaha...

And is a good catching up with many people. I found so many of friends, and I'm happy that I did. Is allwaiz gd to catch up where u stop with them.

Talked to some of my friends whom I did exchange with in NZ, they were telling me how much they miss NZ and I wondered how come I dun feel like them YET. hahaha, maybe is because I'm still on exchange, and there is like so many things that I stil want to do. I think I will start to miss the place when I get back to Singapore, just like how much I will miss Mexico too. But I guess this always happen in the course of your life. You defnitely have to part in so many different phases. But fate allwaiz has its way of getting u bac to where u originally were, and frenz do come bac if fate allows and of coz, efforts do matter. :)

Some of my friends commented that I'm truly lucky to be able to travel around, and I do agree with them to a very large extend. haha, lucky anot, is really not up for me to say, but I'm truly contented with all these, and I will never take it for granted. Den again, some of my frenz who are far more well off then me are telling me that they can't b like me bcoz they dun haf the money. Cum'on man, u tink $$$ fall dwn frm sky for me meh. If u want to do something, juz work for it la, not that I'm born with a silver spoon, and trust me that my traveling is really budget. Sometimes saving a few cents can go a long way. $$$ is definitely a problem, but it shouldnt be a barrier for u. ;) Thank God for his blessings and I will take lotsa lotsa pics for all of u.

Someone commented that this blog is full of Thanks...hahaha. I think alot of times we ask for too many things, want too many things, never satisfied, and Thanking is something that we dun usually do it by the virtue of our nature, and it is oso nt veri singaporean to go ard thanking pple, even though when someone passes u sumting u say thk u. ur brought up to say 10q more so that u reallie meant it. hahaha. opps, i hpe im nt saving it wrongly. But i juz love thanking pple, it makes not only them feel good, but I also feel good too. and yes, give thanks everyday and u will be the happiest person ard.

One of my NZ-exchange fren is sending me love pack from HK, but it will only arrive in Oct, 2months? hahaha, but is the thot that counts, Asian food, gosh, I miss it so much. The only asian food I see here is sushi, and I dun understand how come they like it so much. Not that I dun like, but, it reminds me of the Sakae sushi student buffet from 3-6pm weekdays. gosh...I'm missing it already. I remb those days that I can't eat meat on fridays, and sakea is always a gd place to hit on those days. :)

And finally got a chance to abstained from meat this friday bcoz I nv go out. Practically all the dishes here in mexico has MEAT, and I allwaiz abstained when I'm at home for the whole day. Is hard, but it is not impossible.

Went to mass today, have been going for weeks, except forlast week bcoz i'm not in town. The mass is in spanish, the congregation is so small, but yet I can fill the warm and the spirit so much more. The hymns every week is the same, but I can sense that the people there are allwaiz looking forward for the hymns. :) I'm currently learning how to say grace b4 meal in spanish, it is quite cool. :)

In Catholism, we can ask for gifts such as tongues...when I was walking back today, I was thinking how marvellous it will be if suddenly one day I wake up and I can start to speak spanish. hahaha, that will be like a dream or wish like in Bedazzled. hahaha, of coz, having a spanish babe beside me when I wake up would too be a bonus. =p

Got a call from Singapore thru the best voice p2p system Skype. Was nice to hear a fellow singaporean. Every conversation I have on skype always seems so much more meaningful then when I chat with people on the phone in SG. =p

I'm getting quite sianz, coz i cannot find a post office, and i was told that there are lotsa post offices but are not really accessible. And I know I shldn't take things for granted what I have at home. =(

I'm at the verge of finish sorting out my mp3. And my ipod speakers is waiting for me at home. Woo hoo.....

I love emails, when ur free, do drop me a mail, even if it is a hi. =)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home