***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: 1st post for 2012

Monday, October 29, 2012

1st post for 2012

this is kinda weird that i have been MIA for the longest in writing my blog. i have been pretty busy doibg so many times that i guessed sometimes (just sometimes) that I forgottent he simplest thing in live. i still reflect on my life regularly, nothing in me has changed, other than prioritizing things that matters more in my life now. i have to admit that 2012 have been a roller coaster ride thus far, there are ups and downs and at this current moment this are status quo, and i guess when it comes to the end of the year, things tend to normalise (or at least i feel so). let me recount about this year, i have been to vietnam, thailand, philippies, sri Lanka, cyprus, france, austria, slovakia, malaysia, indonesia, nz, australia, china, taiwan, hongkong, macau, germany, greece, egypt and singapore. 20 countries in a calender year, when almost 90% of it is in the name of work, i should be very proud of myself, but i would rather exchange those times to be in Singapore. I love to travel, but this year, the rate is ridiculous, and i can forsee next year would be worst. i have already spent more than half a year this year away from home. i do not even know how does it actually feel to be at home now. i must apologise for the times that i have made any of you an excuse that i am not around town for a meet up, i hope I can do better "soon". from now to the end of this year, i will attempt to increase my postings as i feel there is so many parts of my life that i would like to document it down here. and now i want to start on my next post....

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home