***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Christmas Wish

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Wish

I do not know if you do believe in Christmas...

Chau just reminded me of the songs that we used to sing when we younger, but in the days when we were still altar servers. I really do miss those yester-years when all are just so simple. No spending power, no cars, no mobile phones, no electronic games, no hormones running wild, just the innocent and simple mindset of just wanting to have fun.

I hate growing-up. I have leaving memories as memories. I wish I can go back to the past...

Alright, this post is not about how I missed my childhood and teenagehood, but rather it is on Christmas!!!

The Christmas that I so loved when I was young was really about presents and staying overnight in church with all the servers. :) And Christmas also serves as a kind reminder that my December holidays are about to end. =( All the gifts and cards exchange, and everyone wearing nice nice, going for midnight mass.

I have long no felt the kinda Christmas feeling that I used to feel when I was younger. But at least I now know that I have grown up, and my feelings right now for xmas is no longer with the present nor the staying overnight church part.

Christmas for me is a time where I feel that "I'm HOME". And this is the feeling that I want to feel this year. Making a deliberate effort not to be out of Singapore for the 2nd year running is no easy-feat, but to me, I realized that after so many years of wander-lusting, HOME is where my heart is, and my heart is at a place where my love ones reside.

Christmas is the time to come together
a time to put all differences aside
and I reach out my hand to the family of man
to share the joy I feel at Christmas time


So everyone, I know I'm a few days early, but Christmas is never too early and it will also be never too late. Christmas is a state of mind which should last the whole year.

Merry Xmas!!!

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home