***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: this is my 778 post

Monday, October 11, 2010

this is my 778 post

juz got back home from my almost one month tour in the states.

super sick and super jet-lagged.

my conscious state of mind overwhelmed me during my sleep. Was feeling quite restless and I woke up at 5am this morning.

i suddenly realized the sequence of my life NOW was being played out on a script i read about a year ago. no wonder all this time i have got this dejavu feeling.

in my sleep, i keep thinking/knowing what is going to happen next.

how do u explain this?

1 voice message:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today, designers offer such a variety of jersey display cases that everyone should be able to find units that perfectly fit their home or office decor I thank God that He allowed me to turn to the channel and hear those people talkingWake-up call-The need to be loved and accepted creeps into our financial livesHere are ten story-opening questions to get your started
There were early 20th Century scholars who still promoted Locke's 'Tabula Rasa'8- Learn to listen The only concern here is that she likes the cats more than me!I have nothing against dogs, but I have always lived in apartments, which is much more conducive for raising cats When scientists make statements about something that happened millions of years past the have left the realm of empiricism

Arian Foster Jersey
Frank Gore Nike Jersey

Remove every article of clothing, shoes, and purses you have not worn in at least a year The dog may become aggressive because of fear or painAnyway it does appear that we nearly have the necessary technologies to serve mankind in fixing these issues before 2012, the question really is will we and is the Mayan Calendar even an issue?"Lance Winslow" - If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance;At West Point, in a speech, President George WI do a holiday letter every year and send them to friends so they know what's happening with my family and I ask them about theirs

Texans JJ Watt Jersey

18 December, 2012 15:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home