***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: The day Man Utd got 2nd

Monday, May 10, 2010

The day Man Utd got 2nd

Yes, Man Utd got 2nd and I guess I have to be contented about being a loser. innoc3nt doesnt like to lose. =p

The past one year have been really crazy, I meant it totally for Man Utd and myself. Learn alot about myself. Man Utd's performance is juz like a drug that keeps filled with Vitamin H(appy) for the week.

Once again, I'm approaching a cross-road once again. This time, it is another gamble. But before I dwell much into it, I digress and ask myself if I will ever have a decent conversation with her again. I mean I still very much treat her like a good friend and I yearn to go back to the fun old ways. Yes, totally random and I know!!! Is good to be random sometimes.....

I went for 7 weddings in Jan, and I'm attending 2 more this month. I always feel so happy when someone is getting married, just that I hope I am not the groom. Is this what they call wedding jitters? Geee, how can I feel that way? Dun wanna get married, but I do wanna have kids. argh...

I recently have a crush over 2 person, i.n.c.h c.h.u.a and ca.thy ny.uge.n. I think their vocals are really nice, and they have been my companion when I go thru my endless proposals.

I found a very interesting quote which says "find a job u really like, and you do not have to work one day in your life" how apt n true. I guess I found mine!!! Hooray...

The move I made wasnt the most brilliantly move that I thought it was. I guess God work his plans in myterious ways. All the trials that I have been thru, really did make me somewhat more...downtoearth.

Alright, cross-road now. Have to decide if i want to relocate myself. The offer is tempting, to my favourite country. Once in a life-time opportunity!!! The reluctancy to travel for me right now is becoz of family, and to relocate to such a far place, wld just be the reason why I wldnt want to. How how? dilenma. Maybe YOU can change my mind.

Been flying alot lately. Too much, but I'm not complaining. Can't help but to think about those days that I traveled around the world alone. Sigh, I hope to do it again this year in Nov. Seeing all my friends out there traveling, I'm so happy for them, yet I feel so bitterly jealous that I cannot partake. I hope is not the end for me....

Is already 4am here, and I pray for you, be safe out there, come home soon.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home