***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: to be able to know what you want is a gift!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

to be able to know what you want is a gift!

I'm having my 4th ICT which is one year away from my MR. Can't wait for the day to come. I will definitely miss this family, but life goes on.

Can't help but to feel enlightened during my reflection. I really have a lot of time on my side. A little too much for my liking though.

There is so many things in life to feel happy and excited about and yet we always put find disappointments in so many things around us. There is so many things to rejoice abt, to look forward to, and anticipate.

I think now I really know what I want in my life. And I just want the passage of time to bring me there and I will totally embrace the processes as well.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home