***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: how do u noe if it is worth it?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

how do u noe if it is worth it?

im at this junction of my life where I have to make LIFE decisions that will affect my future. What the outcome may be is not the thing that scares me, but what I have to go thru may frighten me a little.

"When was the last time I make a big sacrifice not for myself", I asked myself. I was thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking, and everything that I could think of, it all comes back in a way or another that I only made sacrifices for myself (directly or indirectly). "Not even for people that I have loved?", i asked myself again. Unfortunately, the answer is still the same.

But i did make lotsa sacrifices for myself and I'm happy that I did the many things that I have done, because I do not know if it is worth it, but I know every little thing counts, and add on the my life long experience.

The ideal of this blog is that, I'm here at this cross-road, about to make a couple of the biggest decision in my life, and I'm so willing to give up all my comfortable living and riches for it, I do not even care if at the end of the day i do get a positive outcome, but I do care that I will thoroughly enjoy the whole process.

And I have made up my mind to move ahead....

However, when it comes to matters that requires two minds, I still believe it takes 2 hands to clap. And I feel that, fate is definitely testing me big time.

I'm definitely letting u getting rid of me.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home