***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: The world is a Stage, all of us are Actors

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The world is a Stage, all of us are Actors

Allow me to be frank in this entry. The world is a Stage where all of us Act in. Blessed with the talent of a Director and an Actor, I often hate myself for possessing such innate talents that I want to renouced it. Many would say that this is a gift, but I would think... it is a curse. Being able to see and know the innermost thots of all the actors would allow me to create a perfect play for one and all. Alas, as an Actor myself, I did and will play along with the script, and trust me not to deviate too much away from the script, as much as there is room for my creativity, i prefer to adopt to the conventional contents. Creativity doesn't pays off (or so I've learnt).

Am I'm looking for a perfect ending? The answer is maybe, but in reality, I just want to partake in this wonderful Stage.

Ladies, an announcement: I am up for it, all the time. That is not a boast or an opinion, it is bone hard medical fact. I put it round you know. And you will watch me putting it round and sigh for it. Don't. It is a deal of trouble for you and you are better off watching and drawing your conclusions from a distance than you would be if I got my tarse up in your petticoats.

Gentlemen. Do not despair, I am up for that as well. And the same warning applies. Still your cheesy erections till I have had my say. But later when you shag - and later you will shag, I shall expect it of you and I will know if you have let me down - I wish you to shag with my homuncular image rattling in your gonads. Feel how it was for me, how it is for me and ponder. 'Was that shudder the same shudder he sensed? Did he know something more profound? Or is there some wall of wretchedness that we all batter with our heads at that shining, livelong moment. That is it.

As an actor, I would die on stage in the hands of a this beautiful woman, but she is no such. No even worth it is till the soil. When I wake in bed, I dream of being with you. When I was with you, it is full of people like you that made me an actor, one who would strictly abide by his scripts, and do nothing more, nothing more.

I don't mean to upset people, but I must speak my mind. For what's in my mind is far more interesting than what's outside my mind. I dun, my innermost thoughts are often so well-kept that I find life's secret is confidently confidential. What goes on in my mind could be a treasure yet untold (or unfold for that matter), makes me one of the hardest person to live with, but the best person to ACT with.

Everyone catches my generous spirit so quickly, nonetheless nice guys finish last, and for that reason, nice guy no more it shall be, for what the stage requires is that Actors ACT, n not Actors LIVE. I wish to be moved. I cannot feel in life. I must have others do it for me on the stage.

I handed you a chance to show your shining talent and what do you give me in return? A representation of what was prophcised in the beginning where my Director's gut sense of feeling never fails. I was right, I was right, and then I'm wrong. Not many can match my determination. I fought for what I believed in, not necessary that it is right, but is what I believed. I'm wrong.

I've been told that the Devil is in you. If that be so, then I know how he made his entrance. I thought about putting you back into the wild. I even considered putting your head on a spike. But I decided on something worse. I'm going to ignore you. I will no longer encourage any hope in my breast for you. I am condemning you to be YOU for the rest of your life. I am nature. you are art. Let us see how we compare.

Life is afterall not a succession of urgent "nows". It's a listless trickle of "why should I's". I shall never forgive you for teaching me how to love acts. Give me wine, I drain the dregs and toss the empty bottle at the world. Show me our Lord Jesus in agony and I mount the cross and steal his nails for my own palms. There I go, shuffling from the world. My dribble fresh upon the bible. I look upon a pinhead and I see angels dancing. Well? Do you like me now?

All men would be cowards if they only had the courage. I have courage, and I want to take on a cowardice role.

The time has come for me to pay my dues, retribution or some called. People listen. If I took my seat in the Lords, I could make great speeches that would influence events. Anyone can oppose, it's fun to be against things, but there comes a time when I have to start being for things as well. And for now, I will reliquished the Stage and my role as an Actor, but I would happily give up my life for life and not for acts.

We are afterall LIFE's greatest understudies.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home