***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Mind, Heart and Soul

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mind, Heart and Soul

hmmm, late at nite and I can't seem to be able to sleep. thots running thru my head...

The past few weeks was REALLY one of the most exciting "highs" and "lows" in my recent life.

i ended a twist of fairy tale, and another starts to takes place. I thot 2 fairy tales can be merged into one, alas, the world is unfair, but god is.

i noe u are not mine to keep.
i noe u place a "limit order" with a "good till cancel" duration on me.
i noe u care and won't want to show.
i noe the future ahead is great for you.
i noe dreams and wishes do come true.
i noe u shld be free to go after them.
i noe im juz a supporting actor in your life.

i wanted to say i sorry for the mistake but instead, thank you for the punishment. it was all worth it, painful nonetheless!!!

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home