***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: only if...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

only if...

only if i can start losing myself and tell you that you are a fucking pathetic bitch, i would, but then what good will it brings?

more often than not, i have always been very critical about myself and when people say something really mean about me, i really think i did something wrong, but now i realized that most of the time i didnt do it wrong, and i have been taking in too much.

nice guy finishes last, and so i was told. I can't believe it that people ard ask me not to be so nice....

alrite, im leaving sg every weekend. last weekend was awesome but i got burnt, this weekend will be awesome too, but I wont get burnt for sure. next weekend will be something a little special (anyway want to tagged along for a pleasant sat morning surprise?)

and today, the sad news, I have come to terms of letting the person go. If the heart is not here, there is really no point keeping. The person was what I thot the most beautiful being on person doing what he does best, but yet when it comes to the matter of the heart, there wasnt any emotions involved. I'm sure he is happy to move on and I wish him all the best... Is not about how great you can live your life after this, but is a matter of your heart truly yearns for...

goodbye CR7.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home