***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Confession of the pain

Friday, June 19, 2009

Confession of the pain

Last night, i met one of my friend whom I have not met for 6 years, pretty amazing how I was actually expecting him to tell me his exciting life over the past 6 years. hmmm, and it ended up 90% of the time confessing his pain to me.

Well, it was a breakup, and he was so full of pain and the emotions-filled conversation was kinda encompassing around questions, questions and more questions? He is a definitely of great intellect and never once it occured to me that he is so full of emotions when it comes to such things. ahem....

he wasn't really interested in sharing at first, but somehow, he did eventually. :) I'm glad he did, at least someone is hearing him out. as someone who thinks he knows everything (ahem, im refering to myself), i didnt really offer any advice, bcoz for the reason I felt that I can totally related to his situation but yet I do not know how else he can do to make things better, other than the usual of "if you love her, you gotta set her free".

my point of this post, is not about the breakup that he is going thru, but rather the pain that he can so clearly illustrate for me to understand, and at that point of time, it was like, deja-vu, i probably experienced it somewhere in my life too, and the feelings were all so real.....

i hope he recover soon for this, the last time he took to forget about his ex was 6 years, i hope this will not take him another 6 years.

pain definitely hurts, but no pain, no gain. vis-la-vis my dear friend.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home