***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Manchester, England

Monday, September 17, 2007

Manchester, England

This place is really boring, didn't make a visit to Old Trafford because there wasn't any match, but I intend to come back here again in December to watch my favourite team in action. So far, everyone was telling me the tour and the match-day atmosphere is really good, I'm really excited about it.

Do you know that any city with 'chester' in their name has something to do with the romans, or the romans left something significant there. Found it out from an old man who was giving a crash course on England's history and Geography.
I was hosted by 2 Singaporeans - Gayle and Jason whom I got to know through couchsurfing. They are really really nice. Never fail to find something for me to do there. They brought me to a standup comedy, a tour around the city and makam at some dim sum place. :)
Then I also met Zing's sista - Fanni who was here on business trip. It was a good catch up, errr, what I mean to say is that even though, I only got to know her through Zing, I only met her once and that was the time I was introduced to her. I feel that I know here forever, somehow, I feel like I'm talking to Zing and Fanni is not Zing. Lol, I never see siblings that shared so much similarities. And we went to M&S for crazy wild shopping with grabs at 2-4pounds.
There is really nothing much here, but the shopping is good.
Will be back here again in December to meet up with Gayle and Jason again for some soccer this time. =)

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home