***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: Next stop...

Friday, August 31, 2007

Next stop...

Alright, time to say bye bye to Sweden for now. It is a nice country, known for Ikea and their moose, and also for their amazing natural landscape. I will be off to Denmark in the next few hours. Going to couchsurf with his guy in Copenhagen. My very first time couch surfing, I hope it is going to be awesome. Will be staying there for a few days before leaving to Montpelliar, France to meet up with another couch surfer who travels alot. Hope to get some tips from him…. Then I will be going to London to meet up with my army colleague, Paul and finally end off in Manchester to recce first before I eventually doing my whole UK tour altogether. =p

So excited, can’t wait to meet new people and check out new places….gosh gosh gosh. Alright, I hate to think of all the places that I will be going, because, I know once the time pass too fast, it will be time’s up for me to go back home. =(

There he goes, globe throttling again…

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home