***A W@lK +♡ R3mEM8eR***: NDP 2007

Thursday, August 16, 2007

NDP 2007

My 3rd time to a NDP. Nothing really fantastic. Just felt that everything was very much expected.
The fireworks was quite bad, at least compared to what I have seen in the 3 Disneyland that I have visited.
Why is there a need for national day? Not that I'm trying very hard to prove that I'm not patriotic.

There is always a need to consume 'medication' at every interval. Everyone will feel patriotic during the national day. Where they are all will be made to remember all the stuff that our forefathers have done, and blah blah blah.

There is allwaiz a need for us to do our part for our country, and most imptly, to demostrate our military power to our neighbours. :)
To me, NDP is like a annually brain-washing more than anything else.

0 voice message:

Post a Comment

<< Home